2.10.10

the START



Okay, so this is a blog/journal type thing of my life.... a way for me to tell my story. 

My background does not define who I am, who I am to become, or what I have been.  I have lost my friends that I called family, my blood family and pretty much everything I own - all because of love
But that is okay, because in losing my past, I have gained such a better future and better friendships - and I still have that love, the love of my life to be exact. 

I am sort of pressed for time right now with the fact that I have an essay due for English by tomorrow and some replies to post (if my classmates ever decided to post something up there). Not to mention to fact that midterms are a few weeks away and I am stress already.

So I will be posting up here at least once a day (hopefully) and if anyone want to know anything about me, within reason and understanding I have some private things, and I will try to get back to them ASAP...

God bless you.

Prayer Requests:
· That I can find a job (been looking for months but nothing solid so far)
· That I can get my new computer (a MacBook) before my old one crashes

No comments:

Post a Comment